Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's World Card Making Day!

I just HAD to make sure I posted a couple of cards today since it is WCMD. I have two more Christmas cards to share......both made with stamps from Papertrey Ink. And I am LOVING my Nestabilities as you can tell. I have been using them on almost every card. And for anyone local, I found them for a great price at Pat Catan's.......they run around $15!


This one uses the stamp set Signature Christmas from PTI, a Fiskars border punch, pattern paper from Basic Grey, Labels One Nestabilities from Spellbinders and a felt embellishment from Making Memories ( soooo cute!).




This one uses PTI stamp sets VintageLabels (which coordinates with the Labels One Nestabilities) and Peaceful Poinsettia, Labels One Nestabilities die, and a Fiskars border punch.

Well, that is all from me for today. Have a great weekend everyone!

Sherry

No comments: