Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New goodies




My Papertrey Ink order came yesterday and I found a few minutes to play today! It was hard to decide which set to play with first but I finally decided on the Take Note stamp set. I made a cute little notebook inspired by the notebook queen Michelle Wooderson. You can find her blog here.....be prepared for lots of loveliness! I used paper from PTI's Pink Patterns line, PTI Sweet Blush ribbon and cardstock, a notepad from PTI, a Fiskars border punch, black cardstock and some buttons from my stash (I did not have matching PTI Spring Moss buttons, gasp!). Thanks for looking!
Sherry















8 comments:

Taheerah said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous!!

Taheerah said...

Can I ask which Fiskars border punch this is? Thanks!

Val said...

Wahoo on the new goodies! Those came out awesome. Love the color combo. Great job. Hope my order is here tomorrow.

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS Sherry!! Love everything about it!! So in love with notebooks and LOVING all the fun ideas people are sharing! Enjoy your new goodies!!!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for your comment. I see you "needed" to play with Take Note the moment you got it as well. :) I love how you stamped the paperclip inside. Insanely clever!

Terri said...

Cute notebook. I got that set too but have not had a chance to use it yet. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving such a nice comment too.

Susan said...

Oh I love this!!! Such great colors! And I love the scallop edge, it adds the perfect touch!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a BEAUTIFUL notebook!!